eng | esp
Leonor has focused her professional career in continuous improvement projects in different areas of industry, utilizing powerful tools such as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Project Administration, training consulting and administration and human resource management.
• Industrial Engineering with Minor in Systems – Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Qro
• Honorable Mention for Excellence
• Lean Manufacturing Certification – Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Qro
• Green Belt Six Sigma Certification – Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Qro and Arizona State University
• Master in Management and Planning of Human Resources – ESDEN Madrid, double degree by Cambridge
• Project Management Diploma – ANAHUAC Qro
Throughout different projects Victor has aimed his career at the area of mechanical elements analysis as well as at software industry, in which he has achieved the development of powerful engineering and sales/management applications. He has also experience in the area of real state and sales.
• Mechanical and Administrative Engineering by ITESM Campus Qro, Mexico and Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
• Automotive Engineering Diploma by ITESM Campus Qro
• Green Belt Six Sigma certified by General Electric Aviation
Fernando has focused his professional career in two different areas: software development for process control; renewable technologies applications on industries, commercial and residential establishments.
• Mechatronics engineer – Tecnológico de Monterrey Campus Qro
• Leonor has done Lean Manufacturing projects in international companies such as Bombardier Aerospace and Mars Electronics
• Leonor worked as Packing Engineer for Colgate-Palmolive, undertaking major cost reduction projects, improving material and design in the area of Oral Care
• She worked as a consultant in élogos, Madrid, Spain conducting online training and education projects for clients such as TEC de Monterrey, BBVA, Santander, Transportes de Madrid, among others
• In the real estate business, Leonor acted as Business and Human Resources consultant in Área Bienes Raíces, by creating, designing and implementing a Driven Goals Policy
• While being Project Manager, she conducted projects focused on increasing productivity and reducing costs in international companies such as The Fashion Distributors Canada and Construlita Lighting International
• Victor developed the implementation for Autonomous Maintenance as part of the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) philosophy at Durman Esquivel, collaborating even in trainings for personnel
• Within the area of software, Victor has developed tailored applications, highly personalized for every type of user. Engineering, sales, manufacturing, inventory control, client management, data bases, graphical representation of parameterized models, among others, are some of the examples
• He has also been a real state agent in the past with experience in sales and property inventory management
• Process analyst for Plenus Sport Studio, where he developed and operational process handbook restructuring all company processes to automate them using a desktop software
• In the same company he was project manager in the construction of an artistic gym which helped to implement a solar water heating system on the roof for a 525 m3 semi-Olympic pool. Today, company saves near 80% of the heating costs
• During the construction he advised the public relationships and sales of Plenus Sport Studio, achieving 30% more membership subscriptions through sale campaigns in a 6 month period.
• Fernando work in Energia Renovable del Centro as bond between sale and engineer departments. The company implements photovoltaic, eolic and water heating systems.
• In this company he has implemented automation projects in software area like the development of a desktop application for PV and thermal-solar systems design, inventory control and monitoring, public relationships and client management
• In the área of renewable energy he has participated on the engineering design of projects for companies like: NESTLE, Bombardier, Procter & Gamble, Johnson Matthey, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, Mazatlan Solar, Gobierno del Estado de Querétaro and residential projects